Two-day Seminars at Your Location
Course date: Friday and Saturday
Duration: 2 days
Organized by: Brodine Prosthodontic Seminars
Speaker: Alan H. Brodine DMD
Location: Your location; your group arranges the seminar room, projector, screen
Educational Method: Lecture
Audience: Study Clubs, Peer-Groups, Manufacturer’s Customer Groups, Referring-Dentist Groups
Number of attendees:
- Rochester Seminars require minimum 6; maximum 12
- National Seminars require minimum 10; maximum 14
CE Credits: 16 hours
Fee: $3,595 per participant
- Basic Implant Surgery and Bone Grafting
- Advanced Occlusion, TMD, and Wear
- Complete Dentures / Teeth-In-Space
- Full-Arch Implant Prosthodontics / Teeth-In-Space
- Advanced Full-Arch Implant Placement and Full-Arch Implant Prosthodontics
Course Objectives & Course Content
See explanation for each seminar on this website.
- Dr. Brodine will provide:
- Seminar Registration service
- Seminar notebooks and flash drive containing videos and supporting scientific literature
- Seminar teaching
- CE certificates
- His own travel, food and lodging
- Sponsoring Group provides:
- Seminar room with classroom setup
- Audio Visual equipment
- Hands-on materials
- Food and refreshments
- Seminar promotion and Attendees
- Honorarium only if fewer than minimum are registered to avoid cancellation
About Alan H. Brodine, DMD
Dr. Alan Brodine is a Board Certified Prosthodontist and has been a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics since 1991.
He is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Rochester and teaches in the Prosthodontic Residency training programs at:
- University of Rochester
- University of Texas
- University of Tennessee
- U.S. Air Force
Dr. Brodine is:
- A Fellow in the American College of Prosthodontists
- A Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry
- A Fellow in the American College of Dentists
- A Fellow in the Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Past-President of the American Academy of Restorative Dentistry
Dr. Brodine has made more than 100 invited presentations at national and international venues and has authored numerous papers in major Prosthodontic journals.
Dr. Brodine has maintained a private practice Limited to Prosthodontics in Rochester, N.Y., since 1988. He spends 80% of his time in private practice and 20% of his time teaching.
In addition, Dr. Brodine formed Brodine Prosthodontic Seminars in 2003 to help Dentists master specific Prosthodontic and Dental Implant skills.
Refunds and Cancellations
All seminars are refundable up to 15 days prior to the seminar date, less a $100 processing fee, unless the participant has received the seminar notebook and DVDs by mail for prior course study in which case the seminar fee is not refundable.
Cancellations 15 days or less prior to the seminar date, fees are refunded at 50%. For cancellations 7 days or less prior to the seminar date, 100% of fees are forfeited. Fees paid may be transferred to a future available seminar within 12 months, one time only per participant. Dr. Brodine reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars with advance notification to the participants. In such event, seminar fees will be refunded in full, or transferred to a future date at the participant’s discretion. Submission of a registration form serves as acknowledgement and understanding of this policy by the registrant.