Dental Team Implant Update
Duration: 2 hours
Organized by: Brodine Prosthodontic Seminars
Location: Prosthodontic office, Dr. Alan H. Brodine multi-media seminar room220 Linden Oaks, Suite 340, Rochester, N.Y. 14625
Course date: Please call Brodine Prosthodontics Phone Number 585-248-8580 to schedule on Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday from 3:00 5:00 p.m.
Participants: Doctor(s) and all team staff members
CE: 2 hours
Fee: No charge
This course is designed to provide the dental team with practical knowledge and information frequently used when communicating with patients regarding dental implants and bone grafts. This material can help patients feel more clearly informed and more at ease with the process of considering dental implants. Participants are encouraged to bring cases for discussion and questions.
- Understanding timing and spacing for pediatric and orthodontic patients requiring replacement of congenitally missing teeth via implant supported crowns
- How to explain implants and bone grafts to patients
- Explaining to patients how implants are different than natural teeth
- Understanding osseointegration time frames and sequence of treatment
- Understanding abutments
- Understanding types of implant prostheses
- Understanding sinus elevation bone grafts
- How Dr. Brodine can be a resource for your office to answer questions during your treatment planning and regarding components and procedures during your implant restoration treatment
Alan H. Brodine, DMD
Dr. Alan Brodine is a Board Certified Prosthodontist and has been a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics since 1991.
He is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Rochester and teaches in the Prosthodontic Residency training programs at:
- University of Rochester
- University of Texas
- University of Tennessee
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Navy
Dr. Brodine is:
- A Fellow in the American College of Prosthodontists
- A Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry
- A Fellow in the American College of Dentists
- A Fellow in the Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Past-President of the American Academy of Restorative Dentistry
Dr. Brodine has made more than 100 invited presentations at national and international venues and has authored numerous papers in major Prosthodontic journals.
Dr. Brodine has maintained a private practice Limited to Prosthodontics in Rochester, N.Y., since 1988. He spends 80% of his time in private practice and 20% of his time teaching.
In addition, Dr. Brodine formed Brodine Prosthodontic Seminars in 2003 to help Dentists master specific Prosthodontic and Dental Implant skills.