Full Arch Guided and Immediate Load Implant Surgery
Dates: Call for dates.
Duration: 1 Day ($2250)
The specific surgical techniques for performing guided implant surgery are taught by lectures, hands-on model exercises, and surgical video demonstration. Participants will receive DVDs of live surgeries and a manual of procedure protocols with supporting scientific literature. Special emphasis is placed on prosthodontic diagnosis and treatment planning as the principle guide for the surgical treatment plan to obtain stable, long-term esthetics and function. Participants are encouraged to bring cases for discussion and questions.
- Surgical techniques for performing full arch implant placement using a stereolithographic surgical guide made from the virtual implant surgical plan.
- Indications and methods for using tooth-borne, soft tissue-borne, and bone-borne stereolithographic surgical guides
- Use of conventional surgical guides
- Criteria for immediate loading
- Provisionalization using stackable prosthesis or denture conversion.
- Bone reduction / restorative space
- Incision design, suturing
- Complication prevention/management