Brodine Prosthodontic Seminars
Brodine Prosthodontic Seminars is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD Fellowship (FAGD), Mastership (MAGD) and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2018 to 3/31/2022. Provider ID # 217969
Program Provider and Location
Brodine Prosthodontic Seminars
220 Linden Oaks, Suite 340
Rochester, New York 14625
Phone: Brodine Prosthodontics Phone Number 585-248-8580
Provide General Dentists and Specialists with training and mentoring resulting in understanding, skill and proficiency in Dental Implant Surgery and Bone Grafting Surgery procedures as well as in all aspects of Prosthodontics and Occlusion.
Whether teaching Dental Implant Surgery or Prosthodontic procedures, special emphasis is placed on understanding the inter-relationship of the Prosthetic requirements for successful treatment outcomes to the Surgery requirements of treatment.
- Teaching 1-day and 2-day seminars on focused topics using didactic, and hands-on model exercises and live surgery videos. Seminars within each category should be taken in order of progressive complexity.
- Prior to seminar registration, Dr. Brodine discusses with each prospective attendee the level of benefit that the attendee can expect to derive from that particular seminar.
- Seminar participants are expected to spend 20-30 hours studying the seminar notebook, videos, and scientific literature prior to attending each seminar.
- Small group size for each seminar allows a discussion-type format.
- Teaching methods are aimed at participant’s immediately performing procedures upon completion of the seminars.
- Only conservative protocols are taught so that seminar attendees can obtain the highest success rates.
- Each seminar attendee can obtain continued educational support via Dr. Brodine’s local and online study clubs. Dr. Brodine also answers participant’s questions by email and telephone.
Seminar Availability and Teaching Methods
Seminars are open to all dentists. Enrollment is limited to 12 participants in each seminar. Seminar instructional methods include lecture, hands on exercises, and live or pre-recorded treatment demonstrations.
The registration fee for each seminar is listed on each seminar page. A deposit of 50% of the registration fee is required to reserve your place in the seminar. The balance is due 21 days prior to the seminar starts date. Upon payment of 100% of the non-refundable registration fee participants will be mailed the seminar notebook and DVDs for study prior to the seminar.
Instruction, facility, manuals, materials, local transportation, continental breakfasts, refreshments, lunches. Please contact our office for group rate on hotel accommodations.
Refunds & Cancellations
All seminars are refundable up to 45 days prior to the seminar date, less a $100 processing fee, unless the participant has received the seminar notebook and DVDs by mail for prior course study in which case the seminar fee is not refundable.
Cancellations 45 days or less prior to the seminar date, fees are refunded at 50%. For cancellations 7 days or less prior to the seminar date, 100% of fees are forfeited. Fees paid may be transferred to a future available seminar within 12 months, one time only per participant. Dr. Brodine reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars with advance notification to the participants. In such event, seminar fees will be refunded in full, or transferred to a future date at the participant’s discretion. Submission of a registration form serves as acknowledgement and understanding of this policy by the registrant.
Alan Brodine, DMD
Alan Brodine, DMD, became a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics in 1991. Dr. Brodine’s current academic appointments include The University of Rochester Eastman Institute for Oral Health Prosthodontic Residency Clinical Assistant Professor, Wilford Hall United States Air Force Medical Center Prosthodontic Residency Consultant, United States Navy Dental School Prosthodontic Residency Consultant, and the University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio Prosthodontic Residency Consultant. Dr. Brodine has made more than 90 invited presentations at numerous national and international venues and is also a published author in the Journal of Prosthodontic Dentistry. He is also Past-President of the American Academy of Restorative Dentistry. His clinical experience includes a general practice residency and four additional years of general practice in the United States Army from 1981-1986. Dr. Brodine has maintained a private practice limited to prosthodontics in Rochester, N.Y., since 1988. In addition, Dr. Brodine formed Brodine Prosthodontic Seminars in 2003 to help dentists master specific prosthodontic and dental implant skills.
Crane Dental Lab is a joint program provider and financial supporter of the following seminars:
- Complete Dentures/ Teeth in Space
- Removable Partials Dentures: Essentials for Success